Laser treatment for unwanted hair is a non-invasive approach to permanent reduction and long-term hair removal.
We use a Candela GentleLase PRO, which is FDA Approved, CE Approved and TGA listed as highest-grade medical laser with gold standard wavelengths 755nm light for treatment of unwanted hair, benign pigmented lesions, vascular lesions and wrinkle reduction.
Our Laser Specialists are fully qualified, certified and trained laser therapists.
"OMG, finally a pain-free laser"
We have a Dynamic Cooling Device fitted onto our laser machine making it the most comfortable laser on the market. You literally feel like cold gas is being sprayed onto your skin!
You will experience no downtime & large areas can be treated quickly and effectively due to our larger spot size options.
We can also treat most skin types, and most hair colours, unlike older or inferior lasers which are limited to light skin colours and dark hairs only.
How does Laser Hair Removal work?
Laser light targets the pigment in the hair follicle.
Heat is absorbed and destroys the cells lining the hair follicle specifically around the bulb, bulge, and vascular supply, enabling the hair to grow back.
The FDA allows us this definition:
- “long-term stable reduction in the number of hairs re-growing after a treatment regime”
- Laser hair removal affects hair follicles only when they are in the Anagen or growth phase. This means more than one treatment is necessary to disable hair follicles that subsequently enter the growth phase.
- You will need at least 4-6 treatments of laser to see complete result.
Yes – you will need a Laser Consultation with us first
We conduct a consultation with every client before the treatment:
- To identify the area to be treated and advise you how to prepare the area before treatment.
- To fully explain the process and what to expect
- To perform a patch test to identify the appropriate energy level for you and to advise of the cost of your treatment program
- Avoid extreme sun exposure 4-6weeks prior
- Sun burnt or fake tanned skin can not be treated
- SPF 30+ must be worn daily on the area being treated
- Do not epilate or bleach hair within two weeks of treatement
- Shave area within 24hrs of appointment otherwise the shaving fee will apply
- Avoid use of retinol/vitamin A or strong active ingredients two weeks before treatment
- If necessary area may be iced or soothed with an unscented, soothing moisturiser
- Do not add too much heat to area for 24hrs after treatment (hot shower, sauna, excessive sweating)
- Avoid direct sunlight, wear SPF 30+ daily on the area
- Only shave as method of epilation
- Gently exfoliate area two weeks after treatment when hairs are due to fall out
We charge on laser time not area as we find this is the fairest way for our customer’s as not all people’s hair growth areas are the same size, so why should you pay the same price?
We also have one of the fastest laser’s on the market, so most areas take 5-15 minutes max, and most people only need about 4 treatments!
We currently have a 2 for 1 offer on Candela laser hair removal. Choose two areas and pay for only the higher priced item.
A list of prices for areas is below. Purchase 4 treatments upfront and receive 10% discount. If you purchase 6 treatments you'll receive 15% discount. Prices below are per treatment.
|LADIES||x 1||x 4||x 6|
|Lip & Chin||$65||$59||$55|
|BLOKES||x 1||x 4||x 6|
|Full Back & Shoulders||$235||$211||$199|
|Back/Front of Neck||$76||$68||$65|
|Chest & Abdomen||$175||$157||$149|
|ADD ONS||x 1|
|Shaving Fee Small Zone||$10|
|Shaving Fee Large Zone||$49|
Terms & Conditions
Consultation- A consultation of 15mins is booked with your therapist for a fee of $49 which is reedemable on your first treatment if booked within 14days of consult, fee only applies if nothing further is booked or if treatment is booked after 14days of consult.
Pre Paid Concession Packages
If you purchase a concession package you will save an amount according to pricing schedule, payment must be made upfront in full.
Unfortunately we can not offer a refund on pre paid concessions and they can not be transferred to another individual or area.
There is a 12month expiry on concession packages from date of purchase and 48hours notice of cancellation is required for these otherwise the scheduled treatment will still be redeemed. Concession packages may not be redeemed with any other offer.